BROWNSTONE CONSULTING FIRM
CYBER SECURITY & PROGRAM SUPPORT SERVICES
CYBER SECURITY FIRM"
A Disabled -Veteran Owned Small Business / Certified HubZone/ Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
* Risk Assessments
* Assessment and Authorization (Compliance)
* HIPAA Risk Assessments
* Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Assessments
* Vulnerability Assessments
* System Security Plan Development
* Patch and Vulnerability Management
* FISMA Compliance Support Services
WHY IS CYBER SECURITY IMPORTANT
Cyberspace touches nearly every part of our daily lives. It's the broadband networks beneath our organization and businesses that power our nation. The World Wide Web has made us more interconnected than at any time in human history.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At BCF we view the protection of Public and Private Information and Communication Infrastructures as one of the most serious economic and security challenges facing our nation.
Cage Code 681D2
NAICS Codes: 541519, 541611, 541618, 541690, 541990, 561499, 923140
What Makes BCF Unique
* We believe in improving Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) enterprise resilience to cyber-attacks and incidents through effective patch and vulnerability management.
* We understand that recovering quickly from cyber incidents whether caused by malicious activity, accident, or natural disaster is key to business sustainment.
* We ensure that the enterprise reduction of cyber threats and vulnerabilities is one of our outcomes.
* We believe in hardening digital infrastructure to be more resistant to penetration and disruption.
* We believe in the establishment of effective Cyber Security and Information Assurance Standards, Polices & Procedures.
* We acquire the best possible information about a wide range of global ICT vulnerabilities and threats, to include understanding the intentions of cyber adversaries and criminals.